My Mark Levinson system help

I own a 335 a 38 a theta miles & a pair of martin logan sl3s. I want to buy the 39 would my system sound better running the 39 direct into the 335. Or should I keep the 38 with the 39. Email me with any input thanks [email protected] I think the 39 direct is the way to go..
lev335
Thanks for all the feedback except for Pauls nonsense. Wadia lol lol. keep it coming guys
Go to this link, http://www.soundstage.com/revequip/rise43.htm, and scroll down to the heading "Being direct". They discuss their findings running it direct.
I would have thought this is a forum for open discussion. Beemer (Paul) certainly has a right to his opinion, why did he get slashed ? Lev335, you are the one who asked in the first place, is it courteous to Paul to call his view 'nonsense' ?
Paul I have had the Lev 39 the Wadia 7 (I know the 7 is a transport and not a player) and the Sony SCD1. Regardless of the naysayers, I agree with you, they all sounded better on redbook than does the 39 IMHO. Now with that said I realize this was not the gentlemens question. Based on the outcry I thought I would throw in some support for Paul. I thought the 39 was dark, murky and just plain non-involving. But that is what makes this hobby fun, the diverse taste of its' participants.
Best regards,

Mike
I own a pair of 33H's, a 333 and an ML3. A sizeable investment in Levinson gear. In my opinion, when I demo'd a 39 player IN MY HOME, the bass was quite wooly and the player DID NOT satisfy my ears. TO ME, the BAT VKD5 sounds much better, WITH MY OTHER LEVINSON AND BAT GEAR!
I find LEV335 so levinson-centered in his other posts that I don't think he can even listen to anything else with an open mind. A poster boy for the Harman Group!

Paul