What is/are your the most favourite composer s ?

...not neccesarily classical but the ones that just blasting song after song, I just mean a serious one i.e. with sophistication level certainly higher than a 12-bar blues.

I nominate the following in no particular order:

Irmin Schmidt,
Astor Piazzolla,
Rachmaninoff,
Prokofiev.
128x128marakanetz
Don't know how and why, but I forgot to mention Tchaikovsky in my prior post.
Not necessarily in order, my favorites are Brahms, Dvorak, Sibelius and Vaughan Williams, followed by Schubert, Tchaikovsky, Mahler, Bruckner, Mendelssohn, Beethoven and Shostakovich. Forced to choose an absolute favorite composer, Brahms. Favorite symphony: Dvorak's Eighth, but Brahms' Third and Fourth are close. Favorite concerto: Brahms' Double for Violin and Cello and Dvorak's Cello (tie). Favorite overture: Wagner's Tannhauser (the more imposing Dresden version). Favorite song/sung by: Nat King Cole singing Stardust.
John,
I'm also checkin' on that actually. Not too many music lovers know that there are quite a few composers that are alive and create a great music different from 100+ years ago but still you can realize the craftsmanship and standards opposing an improvisation and rather having a strict structure similar to a few centuries ago...
A few more living ones: Michael Nyman -- Check out "The Cook the Thief, His Wife and Her Lover" soundtrack and many more of his works...
Philip Glass; John Lurie for movie soundtracks; Roger Eno for his amazing solo piano works, H.J. Roedelius goes along...
Post removed