What is/are your the most favourite composer s ?

...not neccesarily classical but the ones that just blasting song after song, I just mean a serious one i.e. with sophistication level certainly higher than a 12-bar blues.

I nominate the following in no particular order:

Irmin Schmidt,
Astor Piazzolla,
Rachmaninoff,
Prokofiev.
128x128marakanetz
Swklein, thank you for pointing out that the question did not stipulate "classical" - something I overlooked after reading through the posts before mine. Although I myself do make the distinction between composition and soloing (Parker, Reinhart), thanks as well for bringing up the idea that some arranging and soloing can be thought of as composition. Staying within the paragdigm of "serious" music stipulated in the question (a term I understand but resent, and don't use myself), let me add to my little list: Ellington, Mingus, Monk, Coltrane.
Over the past few years, I've come to absolutely admire Dvorak in his ability to consistently compose pieces that I love. The symphonies (esp 7-9), cello concerto, violin concerto, string symphonies, etc are fantastic. He has become my favorite composer.

#2 in terms of consistently good works has become Mendelssohn. I still adore Brahms, Tchaikovsky, Prokofiev, Sibelius, and Rachmaninoff.

Michael
The responses are quite interesting. Only one or two contempory (currently living and composing) composers! Many of the favorites are well over 100+ years old.

My fovorites include:

Part, Mozart, Bach, Vivaldi, Tavner

John
decided to bring this one back to life........
Mendehlsonn(especially the violin concerto w/Heifetz), Beethoven, Schumann, Bruckner(symphonies, selectively), Bruch(violin concertos), Brahms, Dvorak(everything), Puccini, Mahler(all symphonies), Elgar(everything), Barber(violin concerto), Copeland(clarinet concerto), Corigliano(clarinet concerto), Glazunov, Saint-Saens(cello concerto, violin concerto), Prokofiev, Shostakovich(absolutely everything), Rachmaninoff(piano works).