What is/are your the most favourite composer s ?

...not neccesarily classical but the ones that just blasting song after song, I just mean a serious one i.e. with sophistication level certainly higher than a 12-bar blues.

I nominate the following in no particular order:

Irmin Schmidt,
Astor Piazzolla,
Rachmaninoff,
Prokofiev.
128x128marakanetz
Mahler
Handel
Schubert
Brahms
Martinu
Britten
Vaughan Williams

No particular order. List subject to change without notice.
Tough question for me: You know, I can't think well,right now---(I told that to my perspective boss and was hired on the spot.)----Some of the most beautiful music ever written would be: Beethoven's 9th. Rach's paino #2 (none of his others do it for me) Vivaldi's 4 Seasons ,Beethoven's Emperor,then we got Mr.Mozart;and for him it's the piano concertos. BUT when I think of the # of compositions by all these guys (most well over 1,000) it brings me to Mr. Antonin Dvorak. He gets my vote on percentage,(I don't actually know how many) Symphony #9;THEE finest Cello cncerto; Symphonic Dances;the quartets.There is so much great composition by so many GREATS that this is just a brief highlight of "some" of my favorites. I understand we all have our own.
Sibelius tops my list for regular repeat listening, then Mahler, Chopin, Liszt, Debussy, Brahms, Dvorak and Beethoven.
Hmmm, some very personal factors involved in this answer. The first classical composer that I can remember touching me deeply was Jean Sibelius (I used to lie on the floor in front of my parents' console record player listening to "Swan of Tuonela"). In the many years since then, the list of favorite composers has expanded a lot, and now includes (in no particular order):
1. Mozart (extraordinary range of compositions, and even his earliest works are good -- the late ones border on sublime);
2. Johann Sebastian Bach
3. Ludwig von Beethoven
4. Johannes Brahms
5. Archangelo Corelli
6. Antonio Vivaldi
7. Richard Wagner
8. Franz Liszt
9. Frederick Chopin
10. Antonin Dvorak
11. Anton Bruckner
12. George Frederick Handel
13. Peter Tchaikowsky