What is/are your the most favourite composer s ?

...not neccesarily classical but the ones that just blasting song after song, I just mean a serious one i.e. with sophistication level certainly higher than a 12-bar blues.

I nominate the following in no particular order:

Irmin Schmidt,
Astor Piazzolla,
Rachmaninoff,
Prokofiev.
128x128marakanetz
Hands down my favorite is Rachmaninoff, how ever honorable mentions go to:
The Strauss clan(but in particular Eduard and Johann Jr.)
A Dvorak
J Offenbach
J Brahms
G Mahler
WA Mozart
JS Bach
M Ravel
C Debussy
L Bernstein
S Prokofiev
P Tchaikovsky
P Warlock
and of course F Chopin

The one who I am not enamoured with(don't know why) is LV Beethoven. Any thing from the Baroque period is very interesting to me in particular the Harpsichord- I simply love the harpsichord for an unknown reason. I am sure I missed some greats but this was a quick list.
Mahler
Handel
Schubert
Brahms
Martinu
Britten
Vaughan Williams

No particular order. List subject to change without notice.
Tough question for me: You know, I can't think well,right now---(I told that to my perspective boss and was hired on the spot.)----Some of the most beautiful music ever written would be: Beethoven's 9th. Rach's paino #2 (none of his others do it for me) Vivaldi's 4 Seasons ,Beethoven's Emperor,then we got Mr.Mozart;and for him it's the piano concertos. BUT when I think of the # of compositions by all these guys (most well over 1,000) it brings me to Mr. Antonin Dvorak. He gets my vote on percentage,(I don't actually know how many) Symphony #9;THEE finest Cello cncerto; Symphonic Dances;the quartets.There is so much great composition by so many GREATS that this is just a brief highlight of "some" of my favorites. I understand we all have our own.
Sibelius tops my list for regular repeat listening, then Mahler, Chopin, Liszt, Debussy, Brahms, Dvorak and Beethoven.