Speaker Fetish

I don't know if I am alone or not but I like speakers. I have a pair and am not looking to replace them but I find myself drawn to looking into new speakers all of the time. I don't know if I should go to a shrink or is this normal? Any coments? DO I NEED HELP?????
tireguy
GREAT THREAD AVGUY. yOU CRACK ME UP/good on ya.
But if iam the only single guy with a big house Iam in deep s$%78.
Look,you guys were already cracked up;don't go giving me credit for that.You "audiophiles"are a weird bunch. I may have to open up global franchises. I can hear the cash register "ringing" in 27 foreign languages. Dekay:....I know listeners' preference dictates "room treatments";and YES,"a rubber room" will just about eliminate "slap-echo", within the room.I get a certian am't of that, within my head;.....any sugestions?
Vegasears:...... You are blessed;indeed,having married a woman of "vision". Oh,and don't send those speakers, boxes,etc off. As I see it the "un-complicated" "solution" would be to just buy the house next door. There,there,now;That was probably easier than you thought it was going to be.....? The Dr. is in:>> Treatments for the mind,soul,your overall well being;and,or, your room whichever is in the greatest of need.
Once again, you all made me laugh, alot.

I suspect if you all met at a bar for a beer, you'd eventually get thrown out.