Speaker Fetish

I don't know if I am alone or not but I like speakers. I have a pair and am not looking to replace them but I find myself drawn to looking into new speakers all of the time. I don't know if I should go to a shrink or is this normal? Any coments? DO I NEED HELP?????
tireguy
But Pcc where are you going to put the BIG boxes that they will come in? Seeing as Pcc has not the room for the speakers and the boxes you could send them to me and I will tend to the speakers and the boxes. My address is......
Good thread Tireguy.......,but it looks like Avguy is going to need a rubber room-- just tell him it's for resonance control, and he should smile happily and give you money. And hey, you're even in the right business to take care of this ;>) Cheers. Craig.
GREAT THREAD AVGUY. yOU CRACK ME UP/good on ya.
But if iam the only single guy with a big house Iam in deep s$%78.
Look,you guys were already cracked up;don't go giving me credit for that.You "audiophiles"are a weird bunch. I may have to open up global franchises. I can hear the cash register "ringing" in 27 foreign languages. Dekay:....I know listeners' preference dictates "room treatments";and YES,"a rubber room" will just about eliminate "slap-echo", within the room.I get a certian am't of that, within my head;.....any sugestions?
Vegasears:...... You are blessed;indeed,having married a woman of "vision". Oh,and don't send those speakers, boxes,etc off. As I see it the "un-complicated" "solution" would be to just buy the house next door. There,there,now;That was probably easier than you thought it was going to be.....? The Dr. is in:>> Treatments for the mind,soul,your overall well being;and,or, your room whichever is in the greatest of need.