Speaker Fetish

I don't know if I am alone or not but I like speakers. I have a pair and am not looking to replace them but I find myself drawn to looking into new speakers all of the time. I don't know if I should go to a shrink or is this normal? Any coments? DO I NEED HELP?????
tireguy
Ok guys, you want to get serious huh?? Sorry,don't know how.I was hoping to find info on that CTD dummy modification. Some one said Sig. Freud said there is no such thing as "merely" a joke. Ok on to audio. Now we find our resident Psychologist is a worst case offender. I have boxes in 3 dif. rooms.Stacked to the celing in one. I have2 boxes that are 30 years old.Yup still have the product that came in them. According to some of, you the boxes may be worth more than what came in them.At least sutible for a home, away from home.
What cha got? Me, got Aerial 10 Ts, CJ premier 5s also a Jadis 7mk 4,CAT 3, Theta Gen5a with the 24/96 mod;Purcell upsampler, Theta data 3, VPI 4 table rb 300 arm,glider, A sansui "tuna"at least 10k in cables Synergetic-the A.S."box"their dig links ics and speaker wire.(at least 8k in cables I don't use)Power cords: k.cobra,top gunn,2 sy research ref ones,Aural symphonics(2).(and more)

The "vid" part of avguy: Pioneer elite rr projection 60 incher. Pioneer elite dv09, Citiation 7.0 combined with MSB's 2x something that has a 24 pin cable into the 7.0 2,1k vcrs, and a 2k vcr(jvc 8000) A Chang 1,000,and a Custom Power block Also a Music Ref 9 Mk2, a Moscode 600 Aerial cent and surrounds, A Sony modified satt. receiver,that has a coax out. Oh yeh,there's more but it's small stuff and all must be bored to tears.
You go alot of extra stuff, you need to hook Jayboard up. And if your giving out x-mas presents early, you can throw me anything you don't want. Prefer amp and x-over for the 2 subs I want to add for music.

PS: Looks like you've look out the window quite a few times
waiting for the UPS........
Pcc.... Wrong about the "look out the window" / Don't have a window that faces the street.As an apt dweller my window overlooks the dumpsters.I paid extra for that;and it's well worth it. As far as the UPS driver goes;I have this remote activated tire strip, the cops use, for the UPS guy.
I am gald to find I am not alone. I need a larger house for all the old equipment I never sell. Has anyone else tried to get a huge pair of Electostatic speakers in to a closet? The walls will never look the same..lol. My wife is just as bad as me, She says why sell it you may need it some day. Then theres the boxes! Hell I just may need them someday. The garage is full of equipment boxes. Thank GOD I am not into like Cars or Boats.. Oh well such is life in front of the speakers