Amps for Dynaudio ?

What would be a suitable amp for : 1. Dynaudio Confidence 3 2. Dynaudio Contour 1.3 SE ?
rad616
I have a second system with Contour 3.0's - I hooked them up to an Aragon 8008BB and the match is pretty nice. Tara RSC Air/1 speaker cables. I had a Sonic Frontiers 80 wpc tube amp - but the Contours both demand power and produce rewards when they get it. Lively, good tonal balance, great immediacy, rhythm, and solid bottom-end. A $3K amp with $5.5K speakers seems about the right ratio to me.
I think, as mentioned above, that the Pass Labs X600 is an out standing amp for Dynaudio speakers. I have also listened to Krell, Sim, AR, and other amps with them. I ended up buying Classe' CAM-350s to drive my C5s because they seemed the best blend of high current authority and not excessively analytical detail. ( and also because I couldn't afford the Pass)
I have a 100 watt-per-channel Krell KAV-500 (5-channel) driving two pairs of speakers: (A) Dynaudio Confidence 3 (B) Sonus Faber Extremas. The room is not too big, (13' x 18', 12' ceiling) and I don't really listen to blaring music. I think it all sounds excellent. If the room was 2 or 3 times the size and I wanted it loud, I'd want monoblocks with at least double the power.
I have been using the Bryston 7B SST2 series mono amps for the Dynaudio Confidence C2 Signature speakers and they pair well for those that have heard the combination. I’ve used Simaudio Moon as well but prefer the "loudness" of Bryston amps.
It’s not the power but the quality of the power, my dynaudio s25 are driven by Accuphase  A65 . 60 glorious watts of pure class a doubling down to 1 ohm. 
I’ve hit 240 watts in my 6 meter x 10 meter room on more then one occasion. Accuphase doesn’t slide into class a/b at anytime .