Integrated amp for Magnepan 1.6QR?

Anybody has suggestions? Thanks for all replies.
kitty
hi kitty, shameless-plug-time! ;~) check out my ad here on audiogon for a matching-set amp-n-pre - the alchemist kraken series. class-a operation for plenty of current. great sound, great appearance, great price (asking $990 obo for the $2160, retail, set). small enuff so ya may not need an integrated.
Kitty, listening to my 1.6's would suggest that Plinius' & Classe's integrated amps in the 100-150 watt per channel range would be a good match. The reviews I've read would suggest they'd synergistically work with these speaker's strengths.
kitty: you don't say what your budget might be (or whether you suffer from hairballs). anyway, accuphase makes several integrated's that are first-rate. my older son owns an e-211. perhaps the most beautiful and musical of the integrated's i've seen/listened to recently is made by pathos; can't remember the model #. both of these should work well with maggies. good hunting. -kelly
Thanks for all the helps, I have Musical Fidelity A300 pushing the maggies but the bass seems thin so maybe I should go pre/pro? Bryston B4-ST Ok? Or other suggestions?