Speaker Suggestions?/Advice Needed.

Attempting to assemble best cd only playback system within a budget. I have a Wadia 6 direct to Threshold T200(100watt). Listen to a wide variety of music. Going into a 12' x 15' room. Roughly 2>3K to spend. Which used fullrange speakers might compliment/mesh with this digital setup??? Thanks in advance for your advice guys this is my first go at the Hi End.
nomad
nomad, proac or dynaudio will give a far more detailed sound than the vandy's or meadowlarks (or even than the totems, imo) - i'd try that, as an alternative before ya commit... but, running yer cd's straight-in may make a truely detailed speaker unbearable over time - don't ferget that tubed preamp! :>)

personally, *i'm* saving for a pair of newforn research r645's (w/a custom mid-woofer set-up) check out their www, & the reviews on audioreview - at $2250 delivered, w/a 30-day in-home trial, they may be hard to beat at the price. *i'm* gonna try it! (really ugly, tho...)

Consider Vienna Acoustic's speaker line. Mozart, Beethoven, and Mahler. Anyone of the 3 would be worthy considerations depending on your budget.
Full range, Semi effecient and very easy load due to simple cross-over. They can be ran with SET's. Stereophile class b. Cost about $1700. My friend has the tituses which are the 2 waY book shelf versions and they are incredible.