Cheap bi-wiring?

What would be a good approach to assemble an inexpensive bi-wire speaker cable?
heyhorse
Maybe i can clear this up for the uninformed or confussed. When speaking of bi-wire, the bi stands for two, meaning two seperate set of cable or double run or external bi-wire. Thus for a speaker that was designed for bi-amp can be bi-wired using two seperate pr of speaker cable or two seperate runs terminated by one connector at the amp end or two seperate runs terminated to one amp post. This is a true bi-wire and has advantages and disadvantages as in a bi-amp or tri-amp setup with the advantages outweighing the disadvantages. A cable that is singe bi-wire is not a true bi-wire and correct has little or no advantage or just a glorified jumper. So when you inquire about bi-wire i beleive you mean a true bi-wire as the posters question implies. If you need a technical explaination do a research on bi-amping and bi-wiring, try the site Visions in Audio. I use two seperate pr for bi-wiring. Its all in the speaker design, not all speakers that have dual post per polarity are truly bi-wirerable and benefit. I realize that most at this site know this and can explain it better than i. Anyone want to take the time to explain this better and inform the uninformed and help many. Happy Holidays
I have found bi-wiring makes an audible improvement with some speakers, and not others. B&W Matrix series, and Aerials, in my experience, sound noticeably more detailed and open sounding when bi-wired, especially the Aerials. I have a pair of Paradigm 60v2s in a second system and have found that bi-wiring the Paradigms provides no audible improvement even though there are provisions for bi-wiring and the manual recommends bi-wiring. Experiment with cheap wire before committing to an expensive bi-wire run. There is also the debate whether you should invest in one run of quality cable instead of two runs of a lesser quality cable for bi-wiring.
DH Labs has two cables that can be internally bi-wired: (A) the (14 gauge) T-14 (B) the (10-gauge) Q-10. Each has four wires separately insulated within the cable that can be used to complete the circuit on either one or two sets of binding posts. I bought mine from Jeff at Value Audio on this website. I feel comfortable recommending him. Neither are Radio Shack cheap, although both are at the 'bargain' end of high quality cabling.
Sorry for this late posting but I went away on vacation and forgot about it. Leafs is still right. Bi-wiring while definitely making a speaker sound different is NOT as good as a single wire. The fallacy here, (any first year EE student could spot) is that there is a SINGLE connection at the amp. If the amp had two discrete outputs, bi-wiring would work, otherwise it's detrimental. By the way BS is a $1200 record weight that StereoShill reccomends or any other item that costs absurd amounts of money compared to it's cost
DONT touch the black thing to red thing without turning off your system or politely asking your g/f to take her head out of the horn on your avanguardes.