B&W 302, Paradigm Titans, or PSB Alpha's

I'm putting together a 3rd system in my office. I can't find a dealer who carries all three to listen to them. I have no other equipment now, but will probably go the route of a receiver to drive them. I'd really love to hear from those who have heard these speaker in a comparison. Also if you'd heard the NHT superone's in the comparison.
p_mmk
The B&Ws are excellent for the money. I always advise friends shopping for their first truly musical system to purchase them.
I am using PSB Image 2B 2 way monitors with 6.5 woofer which I purchased online new for $250 in my second system powered by Musical Fidelity X-P100/X-AS100 pre/power amps. Amazing sound for $250 an overacheiver and stone cold bargain, forget the Alpha and go with new Image 2B. B&W are very highly rated but you will pay more and availability is more limited,Sam
I have B&W and Paradigms. Definitely prefer the B&W. Sound more like music. The pardigms are quicker and more articulate, but the B&W's much preferable for long term listening.