1 million dollar speaker made by Kharma

Holy, Kharma makes this speaker called the Kharma Grand Enigma Reference speakers, that cost 1 million dollars. Has anyone heard them. I doubt my Adcom Amp would sound good on them.
twilo
Hi, my name is Monica Lewinsky, I heard these speakers at the White House, while smoking a Cuban cigar. At first, I thought they Sucked. The Speaker lacked the balls that other speakers have. Plus, The speakers sounded very stiff. But after listening to them for awhile, I was blown away by them. I got the million dollars, by doing commercials for 7 11. I was promoting the Big Gulp. I always knew I would become a millionaire. Did you know in High School, I was voted most likely to Suck Seed. I must say, before doing this review, I was in a car accident. I blew a tire.
I only went into K-Mart to buy some boxer briefs on sale for $1.99, but when i saw these speakers, I had to have them! I put it all on my Discover card; I will be getting almost $10,000 cash-back bonus, which should cover the first month's finance charges. Unfortunately my wife can't hear the arguments on her favorite talk shows, over the sound of my Emerson speakers, when I am playing the TV theme songs, whose exquisite source materials, require me to have an audiophile speaker of the highest caliber. Therefore I will be putting them up for sale on ebay with a reserve price of $1 + $125,000 for shipping and handling to the continental US. Shipping to Hawaii and APO/FPO addresses is an extra $500,000 The bid increment is $800,000, so make sure you're first to bid. Good luck. HEY WAIT, I WOULD ALSO BE WILLING TO TRADE THEM FOR A BIG MAC AND A SHAKE. CHOCOLATE ONLY THOUGH!
Very good idea indeed. A genius marketing strategy. I am an audiophile and rapidly following up media, I never heard about this Kharma brand. But after seeing the topic, I searched for their web-site, found the products and checked most of them. I know Kharma anymore like another 50 people who were interested in this topic. Very clever indeed. Check the reviews at their site, they are all related to how expensive the speaker it is nor how good it is.
Saturn99: Lewinsky: do you realize that behind your jokes is a real person with feelings that can be hurt? How is your humiliation of this person going to make humanity better? It is much harder to have compassion for those who have made mistakes than to simply condemn. Her mistakes aren't even towards you! what harm has she intentionally inflicted to you? All this happened a long time ago, and I am sure this human being is trying to move on with her life. How long will you continue to prosecute her? her family? how long will you have fun at her expense? Have you made any mistakes when you were her age? Please do not take my suggestion as a direct insult, but consider her right to live a life- whatever is left of it. This may even make you a better human being.
I believe the 1 million includes the construction of an underground room. Does it have a sauna, too?