Martin Logan with Sonic Frontier Power 3

I am interested in feedback with this combination. I have ML Reqest driving with Bryston 7B directly from Wadia 861. The Bryston give a thin, edgy sound. Also considering VTL450. I'd appriciate any feedback, recommendation. Thanks
jfarkas
I have ML CLS's and I love them. My equipment is a Rowland amp and a CJ tube preamp. I used to have Classe solid state but.. I was advised to switch to a tube preamp. I am so happy with my CJ tubes! I'm at newbie at this but when i plugged in my CJ, the soundstage just opened up and the sound was much warmer (not harsh like the Classe). my advice to you is to buy a CJ preamp first b/c I'm very impressed with mine. My next step is to buy a tube amp. I'm looking at BAT, maybe Sonic Frontiers and CJ. (anybody have experience with these?) Well I hope this helps.
Thanks for the feedback. Several of your suggestions put me on the right track. Hooked up a VTL 5.5 preamp. Dramatic improvement. The system is still too bright and "ringy" to me. I am expecting a VTL450 this week as next step. Will post my learning. Myoussif when do you expect your Power3??
I also have a pair of the ML Requests powered by a Bel Canto EVO 200.2(great amp!) I have an Audible Illusions Modulus 1 tube pre-amp. I still have the same forward or bright sound that all of you describe. I have been told to change IC's and see what happens. Coincident or HT Truthlinks have been recommended. Interesting in hearing if any of you have found a solution....
Sorry Jfarkas, I didn't answer you question earlier, I will not get them until mid January since I live overseas and I had them shipped with a friend of mine who is moving his households to UAE in a big container, (saved me shipping and customs). I hope you were able to find a solution
Now that I got my SFI Power 3 amps up and running, I tell you guys, to all of you who have ML ReQuest, please do yourself a favor and buy Sonic Frontiers amps they sound great with the ReQuest. Everything we were complaining about using the Brystons 7Bs with the ReQuest is no longer there. I now enjoy music much more. I am a beleiver in Tube amps now. thought you would like to know. Mohamed