Beautiful Speakers

What are the most beatiful looking Floorspeakers that will fit into a decor (any) . Sound on this list is secondary.
ljgj
Hi Sugarbie! If beauty also means smallish stature (and to my wife it does), the only high performance 3-ways she found aesthetically acceptable in our music/living room were the 803N/804N and the Verity Audio Fidelio/Parsifal. The build quality of the latter is astonishing, and I bought them because of obvious sonic superiority. They make a visual "statement", but it's a demure, refined one, in our opinion. Good Luck.
O'Heocha are by far the best looking speakers I have ever seen: http://www.o-d.co.uk/d2.htm is where they can be seen. Not for everyone, though. Especially not if you are into wood. But I am getting the black chrome ones.
This will get boos from the audiophile's on this website, but B&O really fit into decor well. We have a pair of beolab 6000s bedroom on either side of a Japanese Tansui. They are driven by a B&O 4000. There is a lot of art in our house and the B&O equipment is at least great industrial design art, outstanding egronomics, and good music. For my main system Wilson Watt/Puppies in Asian Pearl White do beautifully in the living room and do the real music for me. The Watt's small size, shape, and small foot print help and Wilson's painted finishes are of the highest quality. In person the Sonas Faber Amati Homage dazzles me with their the quality of their wood finish but would never blend into our living room. Most speakers (wood or painted) mentioned in other responses have that problem for me. It all opinion and have fun!