Beautiful Speakers

What are the most beatiful looking Floorspeakers that will fit into a decor (any) . Sound on this list is secondary.
ljgj
Jadis J1 ! They are currently on sale (!?!?) for 25k (!!!). Here is a picture : http://www.northstarleadingtheway.com/products/speakers/eurythme.htm (No, I'm not a dealer. Yes, I have a weird taste.)
i heard these a few years back - best sound in show at s'phile '96, imho... (the diapason adamantes' weren't far behind, at 1/9th the price!) but, prolly no better than the avantgarde acoustics. (never heard 'em back-to-back, tho) as for looks, tho i like 'em better than the avantgarde's, i dunno about ackshully havin' 'em in my room - they look too much like yosemite sam! :>) doug
Hi Sugarbie! If beauty also means smallish stature (and to my wife it does), the only high performance 3-ways she found aesthetically acceptable in our music/living room were the 803N/804N and the Verity Audio Fidelio/Parsifal. The build quality of the latter is astonishing, and I bought them because of obvious sonic superiority. They make a visual "statement", but it's a demure, refined one, in our opinion. Good Luck.