Why lots of B&W Nautilus for sale used?

I see a lot of B&W Nautilus speakers for sale, mostly 804s and 805s and some 803s. Considering the Matrix was around for 10 years, you would think there would be lots of them for sale from upgrading, but no. So is the Nautilus really better than the older Matrix overall despite what we hear??
sugarbrie
Sound_decisions just thought that I could do something to help out your business. So you don't have to work so hard to convince people to buy your Gryphon. If no Krell, then Mark Levinson, Pass or Roland will do because some of my friends are interested in them. But no Gryphon please. E-mail me.
I don't know why you think i am out here trying to drum up biz;I was trying to reply to a question from another guy who is probably trying not to make the same mistakes you did.I thing you might have a problem with people knowing exactly were your equipment stands in the real world.There are other products out there that are alot better than Krell.Rowland is a fine example sold it for two years,I thing I would even put Levenson befor Krell although I am not a Levenson fan.Spectral is another,Ayre is yet another,Symphonic Line is another,Simaudio is another,Sutherland is yet anouther,all of these solid state amps I would put above Krell.Dose this bother you that somebody thinks this way.
Sound_decisions since Chrismas is not that far away, I really want to help out your business. I will even take Aiwa since my kid needs a boombox. But still NO Gryphon OK.
You should keep the Aiwa for yourself,it might have a better resale value than your Krap.Woops I mean Krell.
I'd like to thank you two for making the presidential debates seem witty, concise, informative, and relevant.