$1k speakers / Audio Refinement Complete

Help! I live in remote North Idaho and am hours from even a Circuit City! I've purchased an Audio Refinement Complete integrated and need speakers new or used. From Bach to Coltrane to Aretha to Emmylou, I love music. Cerebral cello, sizzling jazz cymbal, funk bass, Strad, flat pickin', Pavarotti, and Sarah Vaughn-I love it all. I can spend up to $1k on speakers-no more. I would be deeply indebted for any expert advice, especially regarding what I might find used online. Thanks in advance.
idaho
Although, it isn't "ethical" to recommend the components, that i own, i would like to mention the ACI (Audio concepts) Sapphire III! I wrote the "review" on ACI Sapphire II and it is posted on the Audiogons "Misc.audio"! Also you can check the Audioreview.com under the "Hall of fame"!
Idaho, I feel your [isolated] pain. (In the spirit of this political season.) I am, like you, watching these threads, looking for patterns of popularity for certain components, especially from those more mature posters on AudiogoN. The ARC is almost universally acclaimed in its price range. You might want to add one speaker in your price range for consideration, which is also very popular here, the Coincident monitor. Maybe someone has paired them with the ARC? Good luck, and let us know what happens. Charlie
Charlie As I write there are elk grazing yards from me in the meadow, snow on the peaks. Not so painful! Seriously, I appreciate the quality feedback. Besides the ARC, the most frequently lauded component in my price range seems to be the Meadowlark Kestrels. At present, I have an offer on a pair of "Hot Rods." While the "listen before you buy" advice is sensible to say the least, it would be a 1000 miles on the odometer to audition just a few of the recos I've received. So, I depend on the honest feedback of y'all. I don't think I'll be disappointed. warren bonners ferry, idaho
I have used Kestrels for the past two years with my complete. It is definately the way to go.
Warren, one can live a long, long time like that! It is also nice to be awed and humbled by nature in its' splendid "sunday clothes." Enjoy, and let us know how everything "settles in." Good luck to you, Charlie Brunswick, Georgia