Watt/Puppy 6.0 vs Amati Homage vs Andra

I am looking to know the differences I can expect to hear between these speakers. I do not have the luxury of having a local dealer for 2 of these products. Only those who have heard at least 2 of these speakers need post. Please do not post other opinions that you have read somewhere. I am really looking for information from those of you who have carefully listened to these speakers. Sorry to be so harsh in my request, I just see where a lot of these threads go. :) Thanks!
jtinn
The Halcro are NOT that much smaller!
Keep me posted. From what I heard, they were very very good indeed.
wslam, the halcros weigh 150 pounds apiece, the 33s weigh 365 pounds apeice. it takes 4 big people to move the 33s. i can pick up the halcro and carry it; and i'm a wimp.

i have heard they are good.........
if you have achance to try ,think also about goldmunds new big amps with preamps.(burn-in time is very long)
Goldmund Millenium I assume.
yeah, check out http://www.yohifi.com/yohifi/siteTemplate/audio_homes_n_people_l_en/?lifestyle-1
i m talking about 29.4+22 combination.i listened watt puppy6 with these ones(but they will be upgrade to 29.4M AND 22M , M. means millenium).millenium amps are soo expensive.hi-fi station 2001 (biggest dealer of goldmund) in paris told me that specially the mid range of new millenium amps are much better than the old serie.but goldmund amps are best when they are with goldmud pre-amps. again for my taste with watt puppy best amps was goldmund also people saying very good match for spectral+watt puppy+mit combination.