Watt/Puppy 6.0 vs Amati Homage vs Andra

I am looking to know the differences I can expect to hear between these speakers. I do not have the luxury of having a local dealer for 2 of these products. Only those who have heard at least 2 of these speakers need post. Please do not post other opinions that you have read somewhere. I am really looking for information from those of you who have carefully listened to these speakers. Sorry to be so harsh in my request, I just see where a lot of these threads go. :) Thanks!
jtinn
wslam, i have a friend that is planning on bringing the halcros over for a comparison in my room as my 33s are a little too big to bring anywhere. if it happens i will let you know how the amps compare.
The Halcro are NOT that much smaller!
Keep me posted. From what I heard, they were very very good indeed.
wslam, the halcros weigh 150 pounds apiece, the 33s weigh 365 pounds apeice. it takes 4 big people to move the 33s. i can pick up the halcro and carry it; and i'm a wimp.

i have heard they are good.........
if you have achance to try ,think also about goldmunds new big amps with preamps.(burn-in time is very long)
Goldmund Millenium I assume.
yeah, check out http://www.yohifi.com/yohifi/siteTemplate/audio_homes_n_people_l_en/?lifestyle-1