Talon Loudspeakers

Has anybody heard the Talon loudspeakers? Any thoughts? Especially the Talon Peregrine speakers ($6,000). Thanks.
128x128elb
Phill, what does a Sony CD player have to do with Talon Khorus'? Your references are vague and the only thing that you are making clear is that you have some sort of grudge towards Talon.
TO ANY TALON OWNER: I am curious...Tell me, in audio journalistic jargon, exactly what any Talon speaker does better than the competition...and name your idea of that competition. Also, be up front with your listening biases.
Carl: As soon as invent NEW jargon, I'll use it to explain things to you. Also, there is no way to compare it to any other speaker on the market. From the tone of your message, you will not like to hear this... but, once you really listen to them for an extended period, you will know what I mean. Any owner of these speakers (including myself) will say the same... 'descriptions' of the sound are inadequate to express just how must fun it is to have discovered this speaker.
Carl, I own the Khorus' in one of my systems. The bass response is simply the fastest and most articulate I have ever heard. There is no hangover of notes. The mids and highs are light and airy and they are absolutely seamlessly integrated with the bass. The soundstage and imaging are fabulous the speakers completely disappear. I still own VonSchweikert VR6's. No slouch of a loudspeaker. Yet the Talons match the VSR mid and high liquidity with the BEST bass I have ever heard. Carl they are quite captivating. I'm driving them with Lamm monoblocks fed by a Resolution Audio CD 50 via all Kimber Select cables. These speakers are good
Acuujim: Did you buy your Khorus new? How did they sound right out of the box. I've heard a friend's, and they are constricted and wooly in the midrange. I'm told this goes away after an extensive break-in. I also own VR6s, and right now they are not even close to their equal. I also own Magnepan 1.6QRs, which are much faster than the Talons. So what's up?