Legacy Audio Stuff

Does anyone have any experience with Legacy Audio products? I'm curious because they are made in the city that I have recently moved to.
so6
To those who checked in expressing their joy of owning Legacy speakers, I say wonderful! It's great you love what yoy have. Never let anyone say you're wrong. In my experience, I have been disappointed by Legacy. I once auditioned a used pair. They didn't do anything for me, so I passed. Almost 10 years later, I attended one of their "auditions" in Allentown, PA. A gala event, with many in attendance. Great food, wine, people, etc. Again, I felt nothing. Again, I passed. On the way home, I stopped off at the Stereo Trading Outlet, bought the speakers I auditioned a week before, and have been living in paradise ever since. I'd been looking for(and auditioning) speakers for a LONG time. I really wanted to love Legacy, but perhaps like Carver, they sounded better on paper than in reality.
Legacy is as good as it gets! I heard "classic's" with Vac avatar (another product bashed by "quasy-audiophiles")tube integrated. You are wasting your time listening anybody's "advice", especialy i8f you have an oportunity, yo hear it yourself.
Hey Trelja, could you drop me an email. I'd like to compare some notes with you. Sean >