Best amplfier for Dunlavy SC IV's

Can anyone suggest from their experience suggest a workable amplifier or amp-preamp combo for the SC IV's? Thanks
lslje
The Dunlavy line of speakers is so good. I've used Levinson #333 and #335 to drive the SC-V's and have heard the SC-IVa's driven by Bryston amps...both with great results.
Dunlavy uses spectron digital amps to reveiw or test there speakers and further more John Ulrich the designer of spectron amps built the amps that drive their active speakers that they showed at the latesed Ces 2000 show.Spectron amps are great amps and compare with Levenson and krell amp some of the best amps available.Check there web site spectronav.com and check audioreview.com and their much cheaper than the big boys but I'll betyou their better top to bottom and virtualy no ear fatigue that you'll get from Lev,or Krell
I have SC-IV's and use Plinius M16 pre (some might prefer a tubed preamp) and SA250 Mk-IV, though the SA100 is probably plenty of power with 91dB efficiency and 6 ohm impedance of the SC-IV. I have a Bryston 4BST, but the Plinius is much better (more revealing, open and transparent). I heard the Spectron but with VonSchweikert VR4's and thought it was a great amp for the money, but did not soundstage as well as the Plinius and didn't seem as open. To echo another's comment already entered, yes, Dunlavy says they get excellent results with the Spectron(but do not openly recommend it-may tick off other manufacturers.)BelCanto also just released a digital amp (the Evo.) You may be able to demo the Spectron as I did (call the company and ask for the demo dealers in your area- they ship the amp in a wooden crate and you get several to 7days to listen.) GOOD Luck!!!