Best system for B&W Nautilus 802 ?

Looking to match the best system for A new B&W 802. I am considering Krell 200c, krc3 and CD or Mark Levinson 334, 37 and CD.ANY GOOD ADVISE OR DIRECTIONS?
dotmk99eb7f
If you are considering the Levinson 334 do yourself a favor and go listen to the new Jeff Rowland Model 10. It is a 150 watt amplifier that sounds and looks gorgeous.
without a doubt get a Tact Mellennium mkII, I have the 801's and use the millenium and they sound great together. I heard the 802's at Lyric in NY hooked up to a full Levinson system in a big room and it sounded pretty good but nothing to write home about. I then heard the 802's hooked up to the TacT at Stereo Exchange in a small dinky room and it blew away the levinson/802 combo. enough said.
I am currenttly using all Classe eletronics with the Nautilus 802s and really like the sound. The Classe CA-301 ampliphier does a great job and the "Classe Sound" has works wonderfully with these very analytical speakers.
I'd use something bigger than the 334 maybe the 335 with a tube pre. I'd also look at the Hales instead of B&W.
...what i read was that N 802 was excelent with ML 334's It is alot of money you should audition...anyway. ...luck