Where does your user name come from?

Hi everyone,
I'm curious to know what's the story behind your user name (or Alias)... There are a bunch of people that use their name (of parts of it) like myself, Albert Porter, GerryM5, Esoler...

But where does user name like Cornfedboy, Garfish, Calloway, Tireguy, SwampWalker (and many many others) come from? Any story behind?

Just curious
lgregoir
Mine is based on my childhood experiences. My stepfather, a part time stand in for Santana in San Jose California would show us kids his reel to reel tape machines and bonogs, congos and other instruments and play us some of the session tapes from clubs and such. I remember him telling us about feeling the music and how it could make you feel alive and how powerful it is. He also stated that the musical journey was a lifelong event for someone interested in music. Sadly, he passed away in the early 90's and since then I always thought of music as being a passion and a lifelong journey; hence "Audioquest4life".

My sister is still in touch with Santana and meets the Estovan family occasionally. She is a dedicated singer on the West Coast and has fame on the original Beverly Hills 90210 soundtrack, No Intermission with the group 5.0 and now solo and part time singer which have included players like Elton John, Pablo Cruise. I play trumper part time, but cannot sing, and dogs, birds and cats all run when i even try, so my contribution is to keep music alive by involving and welcoming others to become inteersted in music all over again.

My sister, when not performing in Oakland at any of the clubs, can be found pretty much up and down the west coast, or Italy performing. She can be found at venues and her pages have samples of her works:

http://www.reginaespinoza.com/

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Regina-Espinoza/187351008625

Ciao,
Audioquest4life
Mine is my name and my wifes name. i was rushing when I joined years ago and we had a joint email account at that time with the same name, didn't put much thought into it. I actually looked into changing it a few years ago but got sidetracked. I don't think I can anyway. It's really kind of cheesy and has no relationship to the site or hobby. Makes me look like a good husband! I wonder if Audiogon would help me change it if I come home and my stuff is in the front yard...again.