Marantz DV-9500: Anyone Listened to it or Bought?

Hello all,
Has anyone listened to or bought one of these lately?
If so:
How did it sound on each of the formats?
How was the video?
Is it superior to the Marantz DV-8400 on each of the formats, and in what ways?
If so, is it a small improvement over the DV-8400 or a significant improvement?
Finally, how does it compare on all formats to other similarly priced players?
Thanks a million!
daltonlanny
EARS,
Is there any way or anywhere that we can obtain the British, German, or French reviews of the Onkyo DV-SP1000?
Any place where the French and German reviews have been partially or fully translated to English?
Thanks alot.
Lanny, I know you said your budget is 2k but I've read great things about the McCormack UDP1 and its DVDA playback. Might be closer in you're range if you buy used.

Cheers.
I am very interested in this topic as well. I am interested in the UDP-1 but for the extra money I have not heard anyone say that it is clearly superior to either the Marantz or Onkyo. Also, what happened to the discussion of the Marantz? Should I jump on the Onkyo if I want a warmer sound?
I have reservations about the McCormack after reading the "Measurements" sections of the Stereophile review of it.
Lanny, The Marantz 9500will outperform almost all cd players under $2500....and U get it all...remember...2 channel also means DVD-A and SACD...and these sound better than a redbook cd....that means even though you're interested in 2 channel only....you're still going to need a universal dvd player to get the most out of your 2 channel.....Waste no time..get the Marantz dvd-9500 and enjoy it all. If this player was made by one those "small audiophile companies"...you're looking at $ 5,000for this kind of Beautiful, musical sound......stay away from the Denon's for music...unless they're a reliable Mod....Good Luck