Any DAC better than the MF A324 Upsampler?

Hi,
I own a Musical Fidelity Upsampling DAC, I bought it a while ago to replace a EAD 7000 III It's a pretty good unit though I always thought it was something of a sideways step compared with the EAD.
So, can anyone recommend a DAC in the $1500 (used) range that would knock the spots off the A324.
Or....would anyone suggest that there is little or nothing to be gained without going to a much higher priced unit?

Your thoughts please.

Thanks
128x128rooze
If you don’t need to decode 24bit signal, I would recommend a used Theta Gen Va. I know it has been out for a few years. But IMHO it is still one of the most musical DAC around. I have seen it listed here for as low as $1,200. I don’t know how one can do better at this price, used or new.
The Electrocompaniet ECD-1. About $1250 used. It holds back a little in high-frequency dynamics, but otherwise perfect. This can be fixed with mods BTW.
Are there any MF Tri-Vista 21 DAC's left?

It's really nice. I had a Theta Gen III and traded it for a Conrad-Johnson D/A-3 (about $400.00 used) that blew the Theta Gen III away, I think. In fact, before I traded mine in on the Tri-Vista, I had the dealer hook it into the MF Tri-Vista SACD player, and I couldn't hear a big enough difference with CD's that made me even consider going that route.

But the MF Tri-Vista 21 was a completely different story. I'd suggest that first.
I agree with Unclejeff - at that price range, you're fine right where you are. The A324 is a good unit.
Owned the A324 for over a year and quite frankly loved it. However, as another post has said, the Musical Fidelity Tri-Vista 21 blows the socks off of the A324.........given its list of $2600, you might find one here in the $1500 range, however, you might have difficulties since I don't think many of us are going to give them up........