Hi-end CD 5-disk Changers?

I'd like to know if there are any high-end CD 5-disk changers available. I don't need SACD or DVD just yet as I wait for the format wars to play out. I don't want to buy an external DAC to connect to the changer as I already have a good single CDP (Audio Aero Prima) to listen to. The 5-disk changer is to please the wife so that when we're entertaining she doesn't have to get me to change the music after each disk finishes . . . I know there are lots of cheap and low-fi brands out there which I'd like to stay away from.

Thanks for your help.
kevinzoe
No Detachable powercords on the Sony 333/555's, however an IEC could be added easily. The Denon 360/460 units are featherlight mostly plastic more entry level type 5 disc changers.
SACDmods.com will add an IEC adapter along with their other mods. I will caution that I haven't heard stellar redbook play from this line of Sony players. SACD is great.

Cheers.

Tom
DCM-380
5 Disc Carousel CD Changer • Playback of CD/CD-R/CD-RW • MP3 Decoder • HDCD® Decoding • Burr-Brown 20-Bit D/A Converters (PCM-1748) • Synchro Record function • 3 Mode random playback • Coaxial Digital Output • Intelligent Disc Scan • 20 Track Music Calendar Display • 32 Track program memory • Front panel headphone jack • Remote controlled volume up/down • Remote I/O Ports • Dimensions: 17.1"w x 4.5"h x 15.3"d • SRP $299

Cut and paste off Denon factory webpage. Canada may have different #'s or site needs update?

http://www.usa.denon.com/catalog/products.asp?l=1&c=6

Good luck
California Audio Labs (CAL) made a five disk changer that gets lots of good reviews, the cl-10. There's one for sale right now on audiogon for 375. Seems like a good deal. (I've no affiliation w/ the seller.)
ME TOO. My Elite Pioneer 35-C is Driving me nuts. It litterly locks up at least once per disc and ofen cannot even FF through it. It frequently drops audio informatiion. Bout ready to toss throuh window, I have god reo and woud feel guilty seling. We have a "entry high en (Classe,pre and amp, DVDO-HD and we love changer for a good CSI maraton. My 47ai is in shop. Maybe hexed by pioneer. WOULD APPRECIATE ANY MORE INFOR ON 5-6 Disc Changers thet WORK, hopefully under 1K. A appreciate feedback here already and will f/u. ANYONE HAVE THE NAKAMICHI????? Thanks Ed