Best used dac under $2000

I am new to the world of dac's. so forgive me if I sound foolish.
It would need to have an optical digital out to pass the digital signal through to a room correction unit associated with the speakers. If sound is of question, I favor a less analytical sound and more liquid and detailed.

Thank you in advance

jrud
NOT EVEN CLOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Find a Sonic frontiers SFD2 MK1...send it to sonic for MARK3 upgrade...they should do it around $800, plus $700 or so for Mk1. Run it thru a d2d1 upsampler with i2se connection for another $300 or so. $2000 total and you will be AMAZED!!!!!! Best $2000 digital...hands down!!!!
Pmavridis - Thanks, I'll assume you must be refering to my first post. I think things are worse in this regard now than when I made it. All the bellicose rhetoric makes me wonder:

If France (or any other ally) wanted to go attack a third country for whatever reason, and the USA declined to support their action, would the current reasoning dictate that they should then boycott American exports in retaliation?

I am sardonically amused that most Americans who advocate an anti-French stance for them not automatically going along with what our administration says, also tend to be the same Americans who are against the UN generally (not to mention the Kyoto treaty and the International War Crimes Tribunal), for exactly the reason that they fear we would somehow lose our independent policy and legal autonomy to foreign pressures.
I use the 47 labs Shigaraki. There is a definite sense of "rightness" about it that is very addictive.