Tri-Vista SACD, what do you think?

Has anyone heard the new Muscial Fidelity player? What did you think, and to what would you compare it.
thsalmon
I did a A/B comparison between the Tri-Vista SACD player and their A308cr CD player, and the A308 sounded better overall especially considering the price was 3x more for the A308. More detail and clarity. However, I didn't have a SACD with me at the time, so I don't know how well it handles SACDs.
Spizm,
Do you know if the Tri-vista was sufficiently broken in when you compared?
The latest Gramophone classical music magazine gave it a rave review, both for redbook and SACD. I have not heard it myself and have no interest in tempting myself.
Although I found it of limited use, there is a review in the current Stereophile magazine. This featured review does little comparison with the competition - mostly it focuses on a $32K DCS rig (pointless) and MF's own redbook player. How it fares against the Asian or European players (Sony, Shanling, Phillips, ...) is not addressed. My experience with this rag leads me to suspect that this is a calculated omission. Stereophile has tested all these players, so why no comparison? Probably because they're as good (or better) at half the price or less, and given the amount of advertising space MF has been buying, this just wont do. So, what's a poor consumer to do? My advice, as always, is to do your own comparison with your own ears, and vote with your wallet. And please, share your experiences with the forum.

cheers,
The review in Stereophile left me wondering whether they liked it or not. Obviously they can't irk MF. But this was one of the least useful reviews I've read in Sterophile. I know some mags dislike doing them, but comparisons really, really help because it provides some context with something you might already be familiar with. I think the online reviewers are better about this.