EMM Labs DAC6 vs. latest version dCS

Would appreciate any comments regarding the comparison of these two highly regarded units.
jfarkas
Prefer the EMM over the DCS as at least it is musical, but prefer many redbook digital systems over both units so will side with Romy on his modified units as have never heard any combination SACD/Redbook system sound much like music.....
I have listend the DCC2 w/ a modified Philipps transport. However, have no exp w/ DAC6 ...have heard dCS w/ Verdi. No contest in favor of the DCC2.

The day auditioned, I ordered. Apparently no more Phillips transports available so I ordered the Meitner transport as well. A local recording engineer tells me quite a few recording studios will be ordering as well: as such the order backlog on DCC2 or DAC 6 is likely to be less than transport given the latter will also include thos who want to "upgrade" from the modified Phillips transport...whether it will make huge diff, I have no idea, but in my situation, not much of choice.
I own the Dcc 2 and very happy with the performance. Both
the transport and the pre/dac are very sensitive to which
power cord you match with them. I have heard most of the
high end redbook Cd players and prefer the Emm Labs. The sacd part is just a bonus for me.