Electrocompaniet EMC1 CDP owner's suggestions

Which is the best to use RCA(single ended) or balanced (XLR) from the EMC1 CDP? I founded using XLR the sound has more transparent, musical and lively detail.
nguyenchiro
Post removed 
Modding the EMC 1-UP has a positive effect on all digital outputs. Unfortunately, unless the transformer is replaced, the outputs are all 75 ohms. The balanced outputs would be 75 ohms as well, which is a mismatch and will cause reflections. With the stock player, the risetimes are very slow on the digital outs, so it is possible that the AES/EBU connector might sound better even though there is a mismatch. The mods speed-up the risetimes from 25 nsec to 5 nsec. This allows the use of all lengths of cables. With slow risetimes, it is advisable to use longer cables, at least 1.5m. I prefer to wire only to the connector that the customer wants to use and disable the others. This provides the cleanest, jitter-free signal.
Why would anyone MOD the ElectrocompanietEMC-1UP? I have ask this of myself, and the answer is not only am I Heretical, but because, after over 25 years in this hobby the EMC-1UP was my Big venture into Digital, simply because it sounded (SO ANALOG)yes. I have read some of your discussion as to the drawbacks of this player, and your on the mark with most. And what did this Heretic do, I send the EMC-1up off to Empirical Audio for Steve`s full mod, and it is a Major Improvement. Every thing about this Player was Improved, the focus, and the Black background,are the thing that will Shock you at first, hearing it with Vocals that sounds so real...but you have herd this from the EMC-1UP yes? NO!!! This is a completely diffrent Player I am totally impress.
So....go on, call me names, I like been a Heretic
Post removed 
When you are talking about mods, you are not relating to the "official" mods from Electrocompaniet, isnĀ“t it ? (As it can be read in their website)
Has anybody tested this official mods from EC ?