Silver vs. Cooper speakers cables

I want to know if silver cables are really better than cooper.
Up to the moment I use Audioquest Volcano biwire cooper cables but many people recomend move to silver for my Tannoy Speakers.
Pure silver or hibrid cooper silver ?
AQ silver cables are very expensive, but I can saw that there are many silver cables at very affordable price like Silver Audio or Analysis Plus.
Please let your opinions and recomendations.
Thanks.
elduende14
It depends on the system it is being put into.Silver is fast
revealing ,with top end openness,BUT may not interface well with solid state gear.To much of a good thing is not always good.I from experience have found that silver ic's complement a tube system very well,but gives it to much treble on solid state gear,and makes it sound to analytical.
I feel that not enough attention is paid to aluminum.
Good point. I stopped buying soda pop in those copper and silver cans years ago. The copper poured too slow and the silver poured too fast. Aluminum gave me just the right balance.
Wc65mustang, what happen ever happened to your Steath "bomber" Indra cables? What's wrong with "the best" cable you ever heard?
To answer the origonal question(my thinning hair is an issue, but I'm dealing with it) responders have talked about Acoustic Zen, with good reason, a good company, making good copper and silver cable. Not silver speaker cable of course. As others have said more eloquently than I, neither is good or bad, just good or bad in a given system. Cables seem the item above all, that is system dependent.
I bought an AZ cable loom, partly through Audiogoners advice. The specific advise I got was silver ref between CD player and Pre, and matrix pre and power. In fact my system is much better with all silver reference(unfortunately in view of the price). The greatest improvement though, came with the copper hologram speaker cable, truly a major boost.
Pretty obviously as with all areas of high-fi, try it in your system and see what works(remember the cable company has loaner cables for you to try)