Ideas for long rca interconnect?

I need a great rca interconnect for a 25' run. My goal is to find a relatively thin (unobtrusive) and flexible run which will reslut in ZERO signal loss between my SET amps and horn speakers. I know Cardas' top cables are said to do this. Any other contenders?
jmslaw
If you would like to save money, and get great cables, I would suggest that you try the Silent Audio Apollo A.

I recently replaced all my cables with this rediculously cheap interconnect.

http://www.silentaudio.com
or email Daron at
[email protected]

He is great to deal with!

Richard
I'm not going to make a recommendation (I could, but I'm not.) Instead I'm going to give you what you asked for -- an idea! So, here's an idea: Don't buy anything unless you can try it first! -- and in the length you will need! usedcable.com or their sister site, fatwyre.com has a program that facilitates try-before-you-buy. Yes you have to put a little money up front, which is credited against a future purchase, but you can get a few brands to make A-B comparisons, and even if you don't wind up buying your cable from them, the small amount of money you'll spend to make the right decision is well worth it. Let's face it, 25 feet of even the least expensive stuff is going to cost a few bucks. Make your first purchase the right purchase.