Mozart,Haydn,Beethoven String Quartets......

Anybody have a specific quartet preference in regards to these performances? I am looking for great performances and great digital recordings...thanks...
128x128phasecorrect
Also...anbody have the Smetana Quartet doing Mozart?...these were on the Denon label...and sound amazing...I wonder if they are still available...
I think Dvorak's chamber music is also fantastic. Give a listen to the old RCA (I think) recording of the "American" String Quartet and the Piano Quintet with the Guarneri String Quartet and Arthur Rubinstein. I believe the album also includes the Brahms f minor Piano Quintet. Truly great performances.
Of course! The Dvoraks! Hard to play them badly, recorded evidence suggests. I have a soft spot for the Chilingirian Quartet on Chandos: excellent performances of the major quartets, with smooth and rich sound. Don't miss the G major quartet: it's the best, despite the far greater name recognition of the "American"...
Also Dvorak piano trios

I bought a great recording of some Faure chamber music that is outstanding (performance and recording) that might be of interest to some of you:

Pieces are:
Sonatas for Violin and Piano, Nos. 1, 2
Berceuse, Op. 16
Romance, Op. 10
Andate, Op. 75
Morceau de lecture
Isabelle Faust (violin), Florent Boffard (piano)
Harmonia Mundi (2002)