Mozart,Haydn,Beethoven String Quartets......

Anybody have a specific quartet preference in regards to these performances? I am looking for great performances and great digital recordings...thanks...
128x128phasecorrect
The Borodin by Borodin are indeed spectacular. For "Death and the Maiden" there are excellent recordings by the Emerson and Tokyo, and the best of all is the Busch Quartet from the 1930s (which can be found, or could once, on EMI/Angel CD: don't sweat the dated sound, it's surprisingly vivid). You might want to try the Brahms quartets (Alban Berg, Takacs are good), the Bartok (Tokyo, Emerson, best of all Vegh), the Janacek (Tokyo, Smetana). These are some of m favorites!
Also...anbody have the Smetana Quartet doing Mozart?...these were on the Denon label...and sound amazing...I wonder if they are still available...
I think Dvorak's chamber music is also fantastic. Give a listen to the old RCA (I think) recording of the "American" String Quartet and the Piano Quintet with the Guarneri String Quartet and Arthur Rubinstein. I believe the album also includes the Brahms f minor Piano Quintet. Truly great performances.
Of course! The Dvoraks! Hard to play them badly, recorded evidence suggests. I have a soft spot for the Chilingirian Quartet on Chandos: excellent performances of the major quartets, with smooth and rich sound. Don't miss the G major quartet: it's the best, despite the far greater name recognition of the "American"...