PC for Brsyton 4B SST

I just recently purchased a Bryston amp and I'm considering PC for it. My budget is limited so nothing very expensive. I already have a TG Audio SLVR on my CDP with good effect but want to know what else is there.

So far Michael Wolff gain cord is one contender along with TG Audio. What other cables would you guys suggest.

Many Thanks
freakygreek
Post removed 
Some equipment will benefit from aftermarket powercords. I've owned many Bryston amps over the years, and I have not found any power cords that improved the sound of the Bryston amps. I have, however, found a couple that made the Brystons sound worse.

So, I stick with stock power cords on my Brystons.
I concur with those who recommend saving your money and spending it on more CDs, SACDs, or LPs.

Thanks guys for the input I'd rather spend my money else where. The fellow I bought it from used stock cord but he did use an ExactPower unit. Do you guys think a line conditioner is more in line. I'm trying to eliminate EMI/RFI wanting to create a black soundstage which I don't have.

Anythoughts on a viable conditioner that won't alter the sonic signature of my components.

Many Thanks

P.S I still have $$$ to buy CD's. My local HMV as a buy 3 get 1 free limited only to Jazz,Blues,Classical.
Post removed