Zesto vs K & K phono stages

I wanted to see if anyone has had the opportunity to listen to both the Zesto and the K & K Maxxed-Out phono stages, and if so, what your impression was if these two phono stages
franklin
David, although not all the upgrades in the current Maxed Out are officially supported for older units it is possible to do (with cavets). I was the owner of the very first complete phono pre kit sold. When I acquired a beta Venice I sold "Old #1" to a buddy and have kept him up with all the latest upgrades including a current source fed, shunt regulated B+ supply (this was an alpha test of the idea). I was floored by that change. So was Kevin. He felt, quite rightly, that this would be too difficult to migrate backwards to all previous K&K phono pre's. That said: if you happen to have one of the older units with separate L/R Chn. boards and separate PS board; there is room to do this. The maxed out with the PS and L/R channels all on one board just do not have the room. As for bettering the Maxed Out, unfortunately the Sonus Veritas Venice, Kevin's all out 3 stage fully differential, series feed, transformer coupled, $25K phono stage never really had a chance to be heard by very many vinyl fans which is too bad.
http://www.analogplanet.com/content/my-beta-venice-phono-pre
This is a photo of my beta Venice taken before adding a CCS fed shunt reg. to the input stage.
For the record, I had what is probably the latest K&K design since I got it around 2011. I agree, Kevin is a real pleasure to work with and very responsive to questions.
John, I must contact Kevin, it seems there may be new upgrades I could take advantage of. The last one must be 2 and a half years ago, which bought me close to the maxed out.
Vortrex, if your K&K phono experience is circa 2011, then no, it's not the latest design. The last three years have seen more that one upgrade.