Looking for a great arm that is low maintenence

I ordered a Sota Cosmos turntable and am going to get a ZYX Airy 3 cartridge. I am looking for a great arm that is not high maintenence or finiky. I don't want to have to adjust it with each playing, or to add oil every time I use it.

The arms I'm interested in right now are the TriPlaner, Graham 2.2, or the SME IV, but I'm open to suggestions. The new arm with replace a Rega RB 900.

Give me your what and why...
128x128nrchy
Dear Sirspeedy: I already send you an e-mails that was bounced back to me.

Please, could you send me an e-mail?

Regards and enjoy the music.
Raul.
Raul,I am perplexed as to why I cannot receive E-mails,as my screen name is my business website address.Trust me I would not have come up with Sirspeedy.Something like "topspin" or "baldguy"(my daughter can't get off that one) serves me best.Actually my audio pal who reads my threads likes to call me(and I admit it is probably accurate,unfortunately)"bloviator"!What can I say?Guess I can't help myself.I appologize to those my rediculous thread lengths,and sometimes over the top conclusions annoy.C'mon,you know you're out there!

As I'm really NO computer guy,or keyboardist,I guess I need your E-mail address.What is it/where do I find it?
BTW-Raul,

If this is in response to my ZYX Univ statement--No I was not serious,and YES,I think it could be "that great".The guys "high" on it have been around the block,a few times.Give them the benefit of the doubt,as I(actually do) with regards to Gmorris's Phantom comments,not the gratuity inference;and I'm sorry for reacting so negatively towards you -Gmorris.I have no animosity at all!!Just a bit of a big mouth!I always feel bad,a couple of days after a "little disagreement" with another,usually well intentioned music lover.Sorry!
Divo,

We've tried using the TriPlanar's damping mechanism with four or five different cartridges. Without exception we've preferred the sound without any damping. I cleaned the trough out months ago (it was collecting cat hairs!) and it's been dry ever since.
Dear Sirspeedy: No, it's not for the old ZYX subject.
My e-mail: [email protected]

Regards and enjoy the music.
Raul.