Looking for a great arm that is low maintenence

I ordered a Sota Cosmos turntable and am going to get a ZYX Airy 3 cartridge. I am looking for a great arm that is not high maintenence or finiky. I don't want to have to adjust it with each playing, or to add oil every time I use it.

The arms I'm interested in right now are the TriPlaner, Graham 2.2, or the SME IV, but I'm open to suggestions. The new arm with replace a Rega RB 900.

Give me your what and why...
128x128nrchy
As I said, the Wheaton is the best arm I've every owned. It is mounted on a TNT-6 Hotrod. Of all the arms you've mentioned, I feel the SME would provide the most synergistic match with the Sota.
Nrchy, I had both the SME and the Graham on my SOTA for several months--they use the same SOTA board!--so I had time to compare them with a variety of cartridges, though not the ZYX.

My experience was that both arms work extremely well with the SOTA but the Graham was slightly superior to the SME in most respects: better sound (bass), better adjustments (VTA on the fly) and greater ease of use.

I sold the SME and kept the Graham.
Thanks for the album recommendation Sirspeedy.

Like yourself, I have all the orignal Mercury and RCA stereo recordings.

Steve
Splashkin,unlike you,I don't have all the Mercs and RCA's.Just a goodly amount.Hey,but you have the Basis,I love so much.I do have a friend that has, not only all the RCA's/Deccas etc(all of them),but he has the entire Mercury catolog in "White Label Promos".I think I have to hate him!!
Nrchy,

I haven't heard any SME so I can't help you with that comparison. Sorry.

FWIW I've heard an Airy 3 on both a Graham 2.2 and a TriPlanar VII (in the same system). The TriPlanar VII controlled the Airy 3's high energy levels much better.