would this combination work?

Im thinking of getting a ZYX RS30 MC cart. for my Scout JMW9,Acoustech PH1P,setup,,,does anyone know if this combo would work well?I have a Clearaudio Arum Beta S now,would the ZYX be a worthwhile step up?Feel free to check the rest of my system,,i listen to all kinds of music,
128x128raytheprinter
Ray
Take this with a grain of salt since I have not heard the cartridge you mentioned...
I have recently been through a search for a new cartridge. I cannot listen to anything anywhere near my home, since I live in the middle of nowhere. I have been talking to several fellow music lovers and narrowed my search to a couple of cartridges including some of the Benz and ZYX models. Based on what I have heard from ZYX owners, these cartridges outperform many cartridges costing more and having great reputations. I have settled on the ZYX Airy 3 which I will be ordering in the next couple of weeks.

I hope this is at least a little help.
VPI recommends Dynavector carts for their tables, all the sound testing is done with the higher end dyna carts, but any of the line will sound very good in my experience.
Dear Ray: If like Readster post VPI do their TT/tonearm " voicing " with the Dynavector cartridges, then this is the way to go, nothing could comes close to that combination.

I already have experience with a cartridge/tonearm combination: Sumiko Celebration with SME V/IV tonearms: Sumiko choose the SME tonearms for do the Celebration " voicing ", very hard to beat and the ZYX are far from it.

Btw, Dynavector is a great cartridge manufacturer, I can recomended the: 17 D2 and the XV-1.

Regards and enjoy the music.
Raul.
Hi Nrchy: +++++ " ZYX owners, these cartridges outperform many cartridges costing more and having great reputations. " +++++

It will be very interesting for Ray and for all the people in this forum that you can tell us to which cartridges ( many that cost more ) the ZYX beats, other than Koetsu.

Regards and enjoy the music.
Raul.