I have my table now I need a phono, please help

I have just recently purchased a Michell Gyrodec with Orbe platter + SME V arm and Koetsu Black cart. I have a max budget of $1k but would much prefer to come well under that.

I am not opposed to buying used. I have been reading incessantly and I have narrowed my search to:

TUBE:

Ear 834p (priced nicely when used, easily modified, easy to resell)

Wright Sound WPP200C (couldn't find much on this amp, is it really quiet with low output MC's? reselling could be tough)

Sonic Frontiers Phono 1 (well received when originally released, upgrades available through Parts Connexion, does use the 6dj8 family of tubes which is known to be a noisy bunch, though the Phono 1 is said to be extremely quiet)

SS:

Ray Samuels Emmeline XR-2 (can handle nearly any cart out there, built very well, supposedly very very quiet, may be difficult to resell, price is right at my budget)

Audiomat Phono 1 (can handle any cart, very quiet unit, hard to find, not well known in North America, said to be an excellent all around performer)

Rogue Audio Stealth (can handle the carts, price is right new, sound may not be up to par with the other offerings above)

Dynavector P-75 (price is right, hands low output MC with some special mojo apparently, how is the noise floor?)

Grado PH-1 (price is right, handles both high and low output carts, though some have stated the gain is not enough for .4-.5 mV carts. May be a bit noisy compared to the other amps I am considering)

So that about sums it up. I am not interested in reselling per say, but I list that as something to think about since I most likely can't listen to the above phonos at any local dealer, though I do have a local dealer willing to order the Dynavector for me to listen to, obviously with the hope I will buy, but they are willing to get it in without an "in blood" commitment.

Thanks for any advice. I'm a complete newbie so please take that under consideration. Also, for the time being, I will be using the SME phono cable, I would rather invest much money in the phono and deal with cables later.

Cheers!
zanth
Take a look at a Phonomena, very flexible, sounds nice, very quiet, can be had used for $350 or so. If you're happy with that you can add the battery supply later. I'm using one now while waiting for a reference phono stage and it does nicely in a system where it is the cheapest componenet by at least a factor of 10 to 20.
Your list is well considered. I just want to point out the Wright has a rather strong following with posters at the Asylum. Opinions of this unit are universally positive, and it has compared favorably to several on your list. If one were to come available for sale, I imagine it would go rather quickly. I, for one, have been keeping an eye out.
If you decide on the Phonomena, don't bother with the battery pack. Mine stopped holding a charge in less than one year. The Phonomena worked fine, however.
I'll put in another vote for the Phonomena. I can verify that it's a very high bang-for-the-buck piece. I'm presently using mine with a Michell Orbe SE with a Wilson Benesch Act 0.5 arm and a Shelter 501 II cartridge. I'm very surprised at how nice it sounds and how much inner detail it provides. And this is with the standard power supply. I also like the range of loading and gain options it offers compared to many other units.