How many sealed LP's do you have?

About 40 at last count. I plan on playing them,but when they get here I just can't do do it. Well maybe some day.

Tim
flemke
Only duplicates that I hope will rise in value. I couldn't stand the not listening. It would be much easier to keep a CD sealed.
I have not counted them but I probably have at least 40 as well. They are mostly extra copys of lp's I already own or maybe a couple of ones that I have not listened to for a long time and need to open, like a sealed first ed of Jethro Tull living in the past and Thick as a brick mofi. I could go on but you get the idea.
I had a sealed UHQR Mobile Fidelity Dark Side of The Moon.
Last time I checked it was selling for $900.00.I wonder if its still sealed?
How about: I'm at the used record store, looking at an LP I think I want, buy it, get it home, only to find I already have it and didn't know it.. has happened more than once.
I have dozens but they're unopened only because I haven’t got to them yet. I obtain my LPs for listening purposes but some how don't have enough time to listen as much as I'd like. When my other half goes away on work related jaunts I'm able to listen at will, even to Sun Ra or Zappa or John Cage and those unopened LPs. Where did I put those suckers??