Interconnect & Power Cord f/ Sony SCD-1?

I have a Hot-Rodded SCD-1, and I've been trying different interconnects and power cords. I'm using Harmonic Tech Magic Link intercon. and the Fantasy PC. Any suggestions for a good match w/ the SCD-1. I'm lookng for dynsamics, increased soundstage, & ultimate transparency...Thanks.
audio8
I am using Audioquest Anaconda interconnects with a PS Audio Xtreme Statement power cord. I am very satisfied with the results but must admitt I have not done very much experimenting here.
Danlib1, I only recently went from the Pure Note E.R.s XLRs to the Au24 XLRs (I've already owned the Au24 speaker cables for quite some time) and could not believe how much more musical the Au24 ics were in my system.

What I thought was a touch of digital glare or hash all but vanished with the Au24s. Very low noise-floor produced a very pristine, rich, and more musical sound in comparison.

I know that many claimed the Pure Note ER ics to be better than the Nordost Valhallas, but the Au24 ics were simply in another and better league. In my system anyway.

-IMO
Crump is right about the AC polarity on the Sony. Sounds far better reversed. I also use the the Pure Note Cerulean cables which are superior to the old Epsilon Ref. line.

Sonic Genius' Reference Stereo System a/o February 2004:

Martin-Logan Prodigy speakers.
Krell FPB400cX power amp. Modified with IEC power inlet.
Krell KCT preamp.
Sony SCD-1 SACD player.

Sutherland PHD phono preamp (battery).
VPI TNT-HR-X turntable, JMW 12.5 tonearm.
Grado Statement phono cartridge.

Pure Note Cerulean Cables interconnects and speaker cables.

TG Audio power cords.