SF Line 3-- Parasound JC-1-- Thiel 7.2 Cables ?

I would be interested in hearing any opinions of very good cables that I should consider for connecting my
Wadia 861
Sonic Frontiers LINE 3
Parasound HALO JC-1
Thiel 7.2
I'm currently using TARA Master Gen 2.
I've made some upgrades and now it's time to consider cables. The sound is now pretty neutral, if anything Solid State/Thiels could be a touch warmer, but I like detail.
Realistically, I'd probably be buying anything Used.
stewart
The Parasound HALO JC-1 are pretty beefy mono amps, comparable to the Classe in power; I think the sound is pretty good, although I'm comparing it to my old underpowered VTL MB-250s.

MIT Oracles are awfully expensive, are there other models or makes that could get me almost there? I still wonder about the network cable concept.

I hadn't heard much on Au24 until recently, any ideas how it would compare to my current TARAs?
Sorry... i'm not up to speed on parasound, I just assumed, Ah...

Anyway, I took a look at your amp, Your right that's beefy! 400-watts into 8-ohms should drive those speakers just fine.

As far as cabling goes I've used MIT reference, Cardas golden Ref. and Nordost Quatro-fil. In the end I kept the Cardas, the sound was good and the cables were easy to work with. (not to heavy or to fragile)

I second MIT's, 350 reference ic's, 350 EVO's or oracles for the interconnects - check out the MIT magnum speaker cables, either M2 or M1's. I have M2's, they sound better than Oracle V3's did between my Thiel 3.6 and Classe amp. Thiels and MIT's are a great match.
I used my own brand of cables to voice the JC-1s, but just don't know your speaker system at all so don't know if it would be a good match or not.....Shoot me an email with your location and I'll advise a local dealer where you can give the TG wires a try......

Bob Crump
TG Audio/CTC Builders
I agree that higher end MIT speaker cables sound great with Thiels, but I have found the opposite to be true of their less expensive speaker cables with my 3.6's. Anything from the AVt1 on up should be okay, though. However, I am using Cardas Neutral Ref. speaker cables in my system, and I am very happy with them. For interconnects, I am using a mix of Cardas Neutral Ref. and Quadlink 5C for source to pre/pro, and MIT MI-330 Series 2 interconnects from pre/pro to amps (Theta), and again, I am happy with this setup.

Tom.