Technics A10 DVD digital output options

Can anyone who used this player with and outboard DAC comment on it performance with DVD-A? Looking to get one to mate with my Levinson 360S DAC. Two entirely different classes of equipment, I know, but a Stereophile reviewer used one when DVD-A was new. He may still. I just don't want to go out and buy a player for such a limited format( so far anyway). I have a great transort for CD and SACD so I'm not really concerned with those formats with regard to this player. Thanks.
sjh32
Hmmm, maybe we got different versions of the manual... well I haven't read the manual in a long time. I pretty much got all the necessary menu functions memorized. Lets see, to turn off Re-master is *action *9 *5 *down *return. Volume is *top funny button twice *toggle left once *toggle up or down to control volume. I memorized these, ofcourse, since, otherwise, you need to connect the damn thing to a monitor even when you're just using the A-10 as a CD player.

I've used the A-10 to drive a few of my former amps and can say atleast I didn't experience any dropping bits. Then again, I used to have a Meridian 518 that attenuates in digital domain and didn't experience any bits dropping their either.

Anyhow, I finally got that damn part from Parasound and repaired my transport a few nights ago. Back to the closet the A-10 goes.
Hi Viggen, I've always used the A-10 pretty much as a video player, guess I should have read the manual if it's in there as you say. It's still strange to me the way they set it up...hit display twice..toggle left/right and then toggle up or down. Strange!!! I still have not used the volume control and have no need to use it at this time but I am going to dig out the manual and read it now. Thanks

Dave