VenHaus Pulsar™ interconnects

Has anyone used this product as an audio IC (it apparently can be used in digital and video applications, too)? What were your impressions? I own some VenHaus PCs that rock, and am interested in what any owner of the VenHaus ICs has to say. In advance, thanks for your reply.

VenHaus site: http://venhaus1.com/VH_Audio_Test.html
djbnh
I don't have any yet (ordering soon) but in conversations with Chris, think these will be excellent cables.
I just read this the other day:

http://www.audioasylum.com/cgi/m.pl?forum=bottlehead&n=77095&highlight=Pulsar&r=&session=
Chris sent me a 1.5 digital interconnect for my evaluation and review. I had him ship them directly to Sean, who already received them and is giving them a special 30 day burn-in on two different cable cookers. When I get them I will write a review. By then I should have my belt drive transport back from Modwright.
I've been using his Pulsar ICs for over a month now. Although I only have about 75 hours on them, from the start I couldn't believe the clarity of these wires. Like most of us, I did the IC & speaker cable carousel using brands like Audience and Acoustic Zen. I then tried several "low cost/high performance" cables seen advertised and talked about on Agon with a 30 day return plan. The instant I hooked up the Pulsars, I knew it was what I wanted. Although the other cables I tried were good, I couldn't distinguish between them very much. I'd pull my wife in for a sanity check while I jumped around behind the equipment swapping wires. The first 5 seconds of the first track with the Pulsars, we both knew the clarity was clearly better than any of the others. I'm also using his star-quad bulk wire for speaker cables. Additionally to the product, Chris is a pleasure to do business with.
I have recently added cryo'd VHAudio AC power cords to my DVI DVD player and my 300U front projector and immediately noticed a nice improvement in the video picture. I have to say I had never tried upgrading power cords and was dubious, but now I am glad I did. I would imagine his audio cables are just as good. Any other cables I upgrade will come from the same source, I don't feel the need to shop around.