What cd player should I buy?

I need the help of an audiophile!

My system includes:

BAT VK-60 amp
Audio Research LS 15 preamp
Vienna Acoustic Mozart speakers
CAL Audio DX-2 cd player hooked to MSB Link Dac III

The cd/dac combo is not to my liking. I want something "warmer" with more of an analog sound. My budget is $2,000.

What should I buy?
128x128ghellen
Try to audition the Audio Aero Prima, little brother to the Capitole. Used to sell for $1500 but I think the price has gone up to $1800 now.
I'd buy a turntable, but...that's just me. I like YBA CDP's, they sound a lot less digital than anything else I've auditioned.
A trick to buying used CD players is to wait until May or June! Many manufactures introduce revised models (the Audio Aero Capitole) and the older models take quite a hit on the used market! Generally speaking, digital components are probably one of the WORST pieces of electronics when it comes to holding resale! Keep an eye out for an announcement by a major and very well know high end manufacturer who will be discontinuing their top of the line redbook CD player/processor (just introduced in 2000!) Sorry, I can not divulge the name as I have been sworn to secrecy! Happy Tunes!
My vote goes to the Electrocompaniet EMC-1. I own an EMC-1 and have no regrets. Very difficult to find a better cdp for the money!