Super Scoutmaster or Teres?

I'm looking to upgrade my VPI HW19 Junior turntable and after speaking at length with Mike at VPI today, I'm close to deciding to get the Super Scoutmaster. Before doing so, I'm wondering if a Teres 245 or 255 turntable would be the better choice. With a $900 Origin Live tonearm, the Teres would cost about a thousand dollars less, and I've heard great things about their tables, especially their motors. On the other hand, I feel comfortable with the stability of VPI as a company and am impressed with the basic turntable that I have. I also like the outer ring clamp that they provide to hold down the vinyl. I'd like to hear your views.
mlkiz
Just a reminder: not everyone has English as his or her first language, and there are many people posting to this board for whom this is the case. While we may disagree with each other over the CONTENT of our posts, let's please acknowledge that English is a very challenging for someone to learn as a second language.

Now, that aside...

Edle, I'm also curious about why you throw about such a statement about VPI. I think your sweeping statement is grossly unfair to Harry Weisfeld who has always worked very hard to deliver a very high cost-to-value product and who stands solidly behind his products. Additionally, during the "dark days" for the survival of LP as a medium, Harry was one of the staunch supporters of the superiority of vinyl, a stance for which I will always be grateful. So, if there is some rationale for your statement, I'd be interested in hearing you state your argument.
(English is my second language.)

My sarcasm was directed more at the lack of sensitivity (read: stupidity) displayed in the above VPI bash.
My post was two-fold: One, to ask for clarification of a sweeping statement regarding HW's lifelong work.

Two, Edle's tone and generalization ring very much like those of Raul. I was wondering if they were they same person using two different monikers here...
Vvrinc, I agree that Edle's VPI bash lacked a lot of sensitivity; I thought it also lacked thoughtfulness, courtesy, finesse, invitation to dialog... the list goes on. We are in no disagreement on this score.
Cheers,